Tea Products
:: Black Tea
:: Chinese Tea
:: Green Tea
:: Thai Herbal Tea
:: Thai Tea Mix
:: Organic Tea
:: Herbal Green Tea Leaves
:: Herbal Tea Gift Set Collection2011
:: Aw bon ja
:: Ramino Coffee
 
Co packing
 
Coffee Products
:: Ramino

Share

Ramino De Cafe

 
 
Thai Tea Mix
 
   
Thai Tea Mix (Black Tea Mixed) 250g.
Traditional roasted giving a unique aroma..... Thai Iced Tea, the name in Thai is Cha Yen, is the most popular tea among Thais. It is processed by the traditional roasting method to give its unique aromatic flavour. It is best served with sugar, milk or lemon, and perfect as a refreshing drink.

 Type of Tea
Loose tea (brewed in a tea pot or a tea cloth)
 Strength
 Packing Size 250g.
 Ingredients 98%Tea leaves, 2%sugar, natural identical flavour and the food-grade artificial color added
 Brewing Instruction Traditional (2 servings) : Fill 3 tablespoons of Thai Tea mix into the cloth bag (stainless muslin filter), put into a stainless mug. Pour 350ml. boiling water onto the tea. Sway the cloth a minute. Leave out the cloth bag. Easy (1 serving) : Add 1 tablespoon of Thai Tea Mix in a cup. Pour 200ml boiling water, stir regularly 1 minutes. Strain the tea. Iced Tea / Cha Dum Yen : Add sugar, serve with ice. Iced Tea with milk/Cha Yen: Add sugar and sweetened condensed milk or whole milk, top with evaporated milk, serve with ice. Lemon Iced tea: Add sugar and lemon juice, serve with ice.
 Benefits http://www.ramingtea.com/eng_benefit.php/20090618/entry

   
Thai Tea Mix (Black Tea Mixed) 450g.
Traditional roasted giving a unique aroma..... Thai Iced Tea, the name in Thai is Cha Yen, is the most popular tea among Thais. It is processed by the traditional roasting method to give its unique aromatic flavour. It is best served with sugar, milk or lemon, and perfect as a refreshing drink.

 Type of Tea
Loose tea (brewed in a tea pot or a tea cloth)
 Strength
 Packing Size 450 g.
 Ingredients 98%Tea leaves, 2%sugar, natural identical flavour and the food-grade artificial color added
 Brewing Instruction Traditional (2 servings) : Fill 3 tablespoons of Thai Tea mix into the cloth bag (stainless muslin filter), put into a stainless mug. Pour 350ml. boiling water onto the tea. Sway the cloth a minute. Leave out the cloth bag. Easy (1 serving) : Add 1 tablespoon of Thai Tea Mix in a cup. Pour 200ml boiling water, stir regularly 1 minutes. Strain the tea. Iced Tea / Cha Dum Yen : Add sugar, serve with ice. Iced Tea with milk/Cha Yen: Add sugar and sweetened condensed milk or whole milk, top with evaporated milk, serve with ice. Lemon Iced tea: Add sugar and lemon juice, serve with ice.
 Benefits http://www.ramingtea.com/eng_benefit.php/20090618/entry

 
 
   
HOME  |  ABOUT RAMING  |  PRODUCTS  |  TEA HOUSE  |  NEWS & EVENTS  |  CONTACT US
TEA RECIPE  |  GALLERY  |  TEA BENEFITS  |  RAMINO DE CAFE
Head Office: 151 Moo 3, Thasala, Muang, Chiangmai 50000 Thailand
Tel 0-5324-2292, 0-5324-5683 Fax 0-5324-2616

E-mail: info@ramingtea.com Website: www.ramingtea.com, www.ramingtea.co.th